By fundraising for or making a donation to Cancer United, you will be helping to provide support for people whose lives have been affected by a cancer diagnosis.
Your donation could help us to maintain or develop:
- Our unique cancer specific exercise classes
- Our walking football initiative – OUTKICKCANCER
- Our newly formed running club OUTRUNCANCER
- Our range of Active Recovery support groups
- Our very special OUTSINGCANCER choir.
It will also help us to roll-out CU Fitter nationwide, making our services accessible to hundreds more people.
We are a small charity with an ambitious vision. You can help us bring this vision to a reality and help more people with Cancer to improve their physical fitness and emotional health and wellbeing.
There are lots of ways that you can donate, or help raise funds for Cancer United. Click on the buttons below for more ideas on how to help.
Make a one-off or regular donation
Raise funds for us through entering or organising an event
Leave a gift in your will
Raise money while you shop